Trad Skills Courses
Break down the elements & fine tune your existing trad skills to get you slick, focused & more confident.
The trad skills workshops are full of tips, tactics & techniques to get you climbing better.
Improve your Trad Climbing Skills
Trad Skills Courses
Whether you are new to trad climbing or have been climbing a while I offer skills courses & workshops which are aimed at sharing my 30 years trad climbing experience to help to make you a slicker & more confident climber.
To trad climb well & achieve your potential it requires a multitude of skills to work together, My aim is to break down the elements & fine tune your skills so that you cut out the faff & get more from your climbing.
Often climbers become obsessed & pre occupied with just getting physically stronger, when more often than not it is their approach, technique & mental muscles that need tuning, trad climbing is often a head game & by taking a more holistic approach & making a multitude of tiny adjustments it can offer big paybacks…
Based on this approach our skills courses & workshops are full of tips, tactics & techniques to get you climbing better.
Check out what I offer & please get in touch to discuss your aims.
Skills Courses & Coaching Workshops
- Intro to Real Rock: Make the transition from the climbing wall & get a feel for real rock & become a competent 2nd.
- Learning to Lead: Learn the skills & give yourself wings!
- Improving Trad Performance: Fine tune your approach become more efficient & confident to push your climbing to the next level.
- Sea Cliff Climbing Skills: Learn the specific skills to go it alone & stay safe in this wild & dynamic environment.
- Ropework Essentials: Fine tune your trad belay construction so you are ‘Slick,quick & safe’ on both single & multi pitch stances.
- Improvised Rescue: Give yourself confidence to deal with a multitude of issues & escape the system in an emergency.
- Crack Climbing Workshops: Learn to love Jamming & Offwidth climbing with this ‘Widecraft’ technique & skills workshop.
If you are interested in any of the above Courses or Workshops then please contact me to discuss you aims & needs.